My good friend Alicia and I were thrilled to find out last summer that we were pregnant and would be having babies the same week. Amalia was born on April 5th (2 days before Lily)--we were even in the hospital at the same time! The four of us have been spending lots of time together and have loved every minute of it.
Short video of Lily and Amalia "talking"

I took a lot of pics, but this one seemed to typify these two the best!

I love this one because they look like they're about to get into a street fight. Not just their faces, but hand gestures also!

Dre with Diego (Alicia's adorable 3 year old) and holding Lily. She was home for the weekend from Colorado...it was SO good to see her!

Amalia sleeping on my lap. Best sleeper ever! I wish Lily would take naps like she does...
Short video of Lily and Amalia "talking"
I took a lot of pics, but this one seemed to typify these two the best!
I love this one because they look like they're about to get into a street fight. Not just their faces, but hand gestures also!
Dre with Diego (Alicia's adorable 3 year old) and holding Lily. She was home for the weekend from Colorado...it was SO good to see her!
Amalia sleeping on my lap. Best sleeper ever! I wish Lily would take naps like she does...
No comments:
Post a Comment